Friday 19 April 2013

'Meditation In The Vortex'.

 
Title: 'CRYSTALITE'/108b  -   From Precious Stone Art Collection by Rev.Bola

Meditation Instructions

Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.

Get yourself into a comfortable position, breath deeply, 

relax and repeat this out loud.

Psalm 91

 I can go to God 
Most High to hide.
I can go to God All-

Powerful for protection.
I say to the Lord

“You are my place 
of safety my fortress.
    My God I trust in you.”
God will save me 

from hidden dangers
    and from deadly diseases.
4 I can go to him for protection.
    He will cover me like 

a bird spreading its 
wings over its babies.
   I can trust him to surround 

and protect me like a shield.
5 I will have nothing to fear at night
    and no need to be afraid of 

enemy arrows during the day.
6 I will have no fear of diseases 

that come in the dark or terrible 
suffering that comes at noon.
A thousand people may fall 

dead at my side or ten 
thousand right beside me,
    but nothing bad will happen to me!
All I will have to do is watch,
    and I will see that the 

wicked are punished.
9 I trust in the Lord for protection.
    I have made God Most 

High my place of safety.
10 So nothing bad will happen to me.
    No diseases will come near my home.
11 He will command his angels 

to protect me wherever I go.
12 Their hands will catch me
    so that I will not hit 

my foot on a rock.
13 I will have power to trample 

on lions and poisonous snakes.
14 The Lord says, “If someone 

trusts me, I will save them.
    I will protect my followers 

who call to me for help.
15 When my followers call 

to me I will answer them.
I will be with them 
when they are in trouble.
    I will rescue them and honor them.
16 I will give my followers a

long life and show them 
my power to save.”
-------------------------
Special Note
 
Take with you 
these feelings of loving 
acceptance of yourself;
and belief in this Divine,
 self-awareness and 
affirming Psalm. 

Continue to feel positive,
and accepting of yourself. 
Hold on to the secure 
feeling of self-esteem,
as you return to 
your daily tasks.

*************************************
With Love from Rev.Bola

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always wonderful to know that 'someone' out there is actually following your blog content, even if the comments you get from them are off putting or negative.

    Free to use for personal use, should really mean 'free' to use
    for personal use, otherwise it should not be offered in the first place.

    Ultimately, everything good comes from God and should be shared, with others of like mind, so please feel free to use what you find on this site for your personal enhancement, and send me a testimony of your successes so I can celebrate with you.

    Love
    Rev.Bola

    ReplyDelete