Friday 19 April 2013

Title: 'Vibrational Transmission From The Vortex'

Today, I am aware that in every moment I am broadcasting a very specific vibrational signal that is instantly being understood and answered. Immediately my present and future circumstances begin changing and responding to the signal I am projecting and broadcasting. The entire universe right now is being affected by what I am offering energetically. And so it is for every other human-being.
Title:' TRANSMITTER'15  -   Visual Prayer Art by Rev.Bola A.
Truth:  I am a vibrational Transmitter and receiver.

If I have the ability to imagine it, or even to think about it, this Universe has the ability and the resources to deliver it fully on to me. For it is like a well stocked kitchen with every ingredient imaginable at my disposal.

Title: 'TRANSMITTER'18 - Visual Prayer Art by Rev.Bola A.
Truth: Whatever I can imagine, the Universe can deliver.

Peace and Love Rev. Bola
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment