Wednesday 13 April 2011

'My VORTEX'

    Title: 'MY VORTEX'  - PrayerArt by Rev.Bola Animashaun (April2011)


*From outside of the VORTEX, I am an unknown, undervalued, and unappreciated victim of society with so many wasted gifts which are completely misunderstood by those around me. Outside of The Vortex, those who do see and value my gifts and talents, perceive me as being unworthy of such gifts, and out of jealousy and envy, they attempt in various ways to undermine me and my abilities, or to covet my various skills and talents for their own agendas. 

Outside of the Vortex, I see myself surrounded by people who think I don't deserve to have any wealth, or to be paid for my offerings, and any pay I do receive should be as miserly and as little as possible even if my skills or services are found to be of immense benefit. Outside of the Vortex, I see people around me assuming that they should receive anything valuable I have to offer, for no exchange.  

From outside the Vortex and disconnected from The Source, I see that I am expected to work like a slave, and just give away everything that I have worked hard for, completely free of charge, and without getting anything back in return. In short no exchange or compensation for positive goods or services I render to society. This is, despite the fact that it costs me, a great deal of time, energy, money, dedication, commitment and practice, not to speak of focus, to achieve those abilities and skills; to do the necessary research and to thus place the results, where they can be easily available to all. Outside of the Vortex, I perceive that many people have little or no respect for my offerings for the following reasons:-


a) Because I am a female, and the services and skills of women, are valued less in the society than those of men; whether in the home, or in the work place. Outside of the Vortex,  Masculine energy is always right and is a creative force that is idolised and worshipped as God, whilst Feminine energy is an inferior Source of life energy that should be at best denied, or ignored as a nuisance, and at worst completely banished altogether.
b) Because I am a Person of Color, and so the services, abilities and skills offered by people of ethnic origin are valued less, in the society, than those of Caucasian origin.
c) Because I am over 50 years old, and  the services, skills, energies and physical attributes of Elders are devalued in the society, in favour of YOUTH culture.


From within the VORTEX however,  I perceive that I am a respected and valued visionary, a talented artist, a gifted musician, poet and writer. From within the Vortex, I see that I am respected as an experienced and wise leader, life coach, counselor, student, public speaker, and guide for the human soul. I am perceived as a courageous, powerful yet humble, caring, loving, peaceful and harmonious being. 

From within the Vortex, I am perceived by those around me, to be totally deserving of prosperity, and worthy of all good things. I am seen as kind, supportive and encouraging with a huge amount to offer the world. From within the Vortex, I can perceive that almost everyone in my life, is aware of my talents and abilities, and that people value my contributions to their lives, immensely. 

From the Vortex, I can see that everyone I am connected to does appreciate me, and are also aware of just how much I care about their well being. All who know me, are conscious of my own connection to SOURCE, and they do see that connection as important and sacred. From within the Vortex,  everybody I am connected to ( irrespective of their race, nationality, gender, age, sexuality, religious beliefs, or social standing) does genuinely wish me success, prosperity, happiness and peace, and they all know in their hearts, that I also wish them the same.


How tremendous the difference in viewpoints and perspectives, that are available from within and outside of the Vortex! What a mighty distinction there is between living from within the Vortex in complete alignment with SOURCE, and living from outside the Vortex in separation and disconnection from that Source. Personally, I know which option I prefer. What about you?


If you want to know more, about how you can live from your Vortex, in complete alignment with SPIRIT, then write to me in earnest, with your enquiries and questions, and I will send you more information. In the meantime you can check out the links below my signature.

Your questions and comments are welcome.


Written by Rev.Bola Animashaun
(Copyright: 13April2011 -ARR)


Related Links:
*Life Lessons by Rev.Bola 
*Affirmative Prayer Requests and Answers 
*http://pastorbola.weebly.com/index.html


*http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment